Please join us for Facebook Fridays with Stefan Swanepoel and Greg Markov.
Stefan Swanepoel, Chairman and CEO of T3 Sixty and Editor-in-Chief of SP200. With over 45 books and reports analyzing the changes impacting the residential real estate industry, Stefan is widely recognized as the leading visionary on real estate trends. His books have been featured on 18 bestseller lists including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today. Stefan will share
- Nationwide market condition report
- Diversity in Real Estate: How real estate plays an integral role in equality
- The recession and great recovery to come
Greg Markov, National Instructor for Real Estate Negotiation Institute. A graduate of Harvard’s Negotiation Institute, Greg is well versed on the latest in the wide-ranging topic of negotiation and persuasion. His foresight and success as a real estate agent has gained him a reputation in the industry as the go-to expert. Greg’s real estate team has been ranked in the top 1% in the county for production at various times between 2006 and 2013. Please join us as Greg shares
- Do real estate clients care about negotiation skills? And is that even relevant in this market?
- What are the biggest misconceptions about negotiation?
- What are some good sources for negotiation training?